Eliphant is a full service marketing & events agency that specialises in games, and services markets across the Asia Pacific region. We leverage our gaming expertise and deep community roots to help our clients achieve their objectives through creating engaging and impactful experiences for gaming audiences across the region.
We are also the organiser of GameStart Asia and SEA Major, two prominent gaming events in Southeast Asia.
We are hiring!
Marketing & Events Coordinator (Japan)
If you enjoy marketing, games and events, we are looking for a passionate and bilingual (English & Japanese) Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our team.
Please note the following:
- This is a one year contract role with possibility to extend or convert to full time
- This role requires fluency in both English and Japanese
- This role can be remote but must be based in a GMT+8 or GMT+9 timezone
This role will report to the Head of Marketing and provide support for our Japanese campaigns and projects.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with communicating and coordinating with Japanese partners and vendors
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external vendors and partners
- Coordination of event or project logistics
- Research and sourcing for new vendors or venues etc
Support the marketing team, including:
- Compile campaign and project reports for management and clients
- Conduct research and provide support to team members
- Organisation of documents, ensure that deadlines are met
- Assist with monitoring and coverage of online streams and content
The successful candidate must have the following:
- 1 year work experience, preferably in marketing, events or similar field
- Strong fluency in English and Japanese
- Familiar with popular social media platforms
- Strong communication and email skills
- Comfortable with using multiple online communication and work platforms (Google Docs, Whatsapp, Slack, Discord)
- Good interpersonal communication skills and confidence
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and solid work ethic
- Resourceful and able to do independent research
- Works well with a team
- Must be able to accommodate flexible work schedule, including working on weekends
- Good home internet connection for working from home
- Must be willing to play games and understand the games industry
Optional, but highly valued
- Event organising experience
- Experience in social media content management
- Good editorial writing / copywriting skills
- Watches gaming content and has passion for the games and esports